Richard Jefferies Museum - Sunday Events
We have lots planned at the Museum on Sundays from 13:30-16:30 here is our Sunday event list so far.
The COVID safe cafe is open every Sunday afternoon selling delicious cream teas and cakes.
- 20th June – live music from Sweet nightingale
- 27th June – Non-music Sunday gardens and house open
- 4th July – live music from Bob Bowles
- 11th July - Non-Music Sunday, gardens and house open
- 17/ 18th July - Steam and cream teas with agricultural equipment and steam engines. The Bellflowers playing live music both days
- 25 July - Non-music Sunday, gardens and house open
- 1st August – live music from Sarah Ryan
- 8th August – non-music Sunday, gardens and house open
- 15th August – live music from Christine Kinder
- 22nd August – non-music Sunday, gardens and house open
- 29th August – live music from Chesterfield supper club
Address: Marlborough Road, Coate Water, Swindon SN3 6AA
Telephone: 01793 979224