The Great Western Brick Show showcases the very latest and best models built by Brickish members around the UK.
Come along to see some amazing displays, help build a giant LEGO mosaic and visit the marketplace to pick up the very best deals around.
Doors open at 10am and the show closes at 5pm. Last admission is at 4.30pm.
There will be plenty to see and do, making it a fabulous day out for all the family:
- Lots of models of all sizes built by LEGO fans such as railway layouts, buildings, space craft, cars, trucks, aircraft and much more
- Interactive Building – help create an all-new giant LEGO mosaic from over 100,000 bricks!
- Visit the LEGO Shop and other independent LEGO traders for some great deals on some exclusive LEGO sets not available on the high street
- LEGO and Duplo brick pits tables for children
- Brick Cafe – to keep you refreshed in first class style.
Plus all the regular displays and exhibits telling the remarkable story of the men and women who built, operated and travelled on the Great Western Railway. One entrance ticket covers access to the LEGO model show as well as the museum itself and the displays and exhibits of the Great Western Railway.
Children, Senior, Student £12.10
Family tickets start from £34.80