Where: STEAM Museum, STEAM – Museum of the Great Western Railway, Fire Fly Avenue, Swindon SN2 2EY
When: Saturday 9th April 2022
The UK's largest Gin & Rum Festival tour is coming to Swindon!
Join the fun and discover a unique experience that celebrates the best of Gin and Rum and promises the party of the year.
If you’re thirsty for knowledge or just want to party the night away, the Gin & Rum Festival is for you!
Discover new favourites with samples from our hand-picked guest distillers, treat yourself at our themed Gin and Rum bars and let your hair down with friends whilst enjoying music from our award-winning DJ and live entertainment.
New for 2022 - Tequila!
You will be spoilt for choice with over 120 of the best Gins and Rums on the market, including the best of British, spirits from around the world and a huge range of flavoured products. Our hand-picked products offer customers the chance to discover the highest quality Gins and Rums, many of which are exclusive to our festival.
New for 2022 is our themed Tequila bar! With a variety of up to 20 authentic Tequilas on offer, the Gin & Rum Festival can’t wait to bring a taste of Mexico to a city near you.
Included in your ticket price:
- A unique Gin & Rum Festival Copa glass, reusable metal straw and glass satchel
- A knowledgeable Gin and Rum guide to steer you through the festival
- Talks and "Meet the Maker" sessions from local, national and international Gin and Rum makers
- Distillers and producers showcasing their latest products with free samples
- Music from our award-winning resident DJ and some of the UK’s finest live entertainment
Tickets £15 + £1.56 fee and tax