- Competition begins 01.04.2021 and closes on 30.06.2021. Entries received by us after this time (whether or not they were sent before) will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- To enter the competition, you must be following Visit Swindon on Instagram and must upload photos using the hashtag #SwindonArchitecture2021. This is the only way to enter the competition.
- By submitting an entry, you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- Entrants can be all ages, but under 16s must have consent from a parent or guardian to enter.
- No payment is necessary to enter this promotion.
- Entrants can submit as many photos as they like during the competition period. Images used as entries must have been shared on Instagram within the last 12 months before or following the start date of the competition.
- Photographs must show architecture in Swindon or its surrounding area.
- If your entry or any of your entries contain images of a person or people, you must ensure that you inform them that you intend to use the image(s) for the purposes of this promotion and obtain their consent (or that of their parent or guardian if they are under 18). We may require you to produce evidence of such consent and to disqualify your entry if you fail to produce it or we consider it to be inadequate.
- Entries will be void if they (a) do not comply with these terms and conditions, (b) are incomplete or illegible or (c) are considered by the promotor to be part of an attempt to manipulate or unfairly influence the outcome of the promotion. We may ask for proof of eligibility, including that the photograph is original and not a copy of another’s work. Delay or failure to provide the evidence to our reasonable satisfaction may result in an entry being declared void or the prize being forfeited.
- Our decision as to whether an entrant or their entry or entries are eligible for this promotion is final and we are not obliged to give any reason for disqualification.
- Judging will take place as soon as possible after the closing date. The winner will be selected by the judging panel from Visit Swindon (including Mitchell Nelson, as an independent panel member) as being the most creative image of Swindon’s architecture, both modern or classic, out of all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. The judges’ decision is final.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner in the [two] weeks after the date referred to in paragraph . If it has not been possible to contact the winner in that period, the prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to the next eligible entrant.
- *The prize is a £50 gift voucher to be used in full or part payment at each of the following – Kapada Vintage, Food Magpie, Magnum Wine, Oink, Willoby’s and Wood Street Food Hall – plus **a meal for two (comprising main course and dessert but excluding all drinks for two people) at The Bank. There is no cash equivalent or alternative to the prize. The vouchers must be used and the meal must be taken within  months of the closing date of the promotion. Any part of the prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the provider.
- The winner is responsible for any costs and expenses involved in claiming or using the prize.
- Where the prize is capable of physical delivery, the winner will receive it at the address they have provided. In all other cases, we will provide the winner with instructions on how to [download] book or obtain the prize.
- The prize is for the named winner only and cannot be given or transferred to another person.
- The organiser reserves the right to change or cancel the competition at any time.
- You will retain all intellectual property rights (including copyright) (IPR) in your photographic entries, which you confirm are your own original work and do not infringe any third party IPR, but grant us a licence in the terms of paragraph  and for any other purpose directly connected with this promotion. The licence will last for the duration of the IPR and includes the right for us to edit or adapt your entries or incorporate it or them in other materials.
- By entering you agree to abide by the rules and give consent for your photographic entries to be used (free of charge) for marketing purposes of the competition by Visit Swindon and their associated companies in literature, on promotional materials and on websites, to promote Swindon and its surrounding area to potential visitors. This use would be by Visit Swindon/Swindon Borough Council and organisations in which the council has an interest. We will credit all photographers where appropriate. If we wish to use any of the photographic entries in other Visit Swindon or Swindon Borough Council marketing, then we will seek permission from the photographer and discuss usage and a reasonable fee.
- Members of staff of Visit Swindon/Swindon Borough Council plus staff of companies in which the council has an interest and members of their respective immediate families, as well any member of staff (or their immediate family) of the sponsor or advertising agency involved in the promotion are not permitted to enter this competition.
- While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, we will not be legally responsible to entrants or the winner for any losses that were not foreseeable to us or to you at the time of entry to this promotion or which are caused by a third party.
If you want to contact us about this promotion, you can reach us by:
Phone: 01793 847300
2nd Floor, Cornmarket House, Old Town, Swindon SN1 3EB
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any difficulty accessing or entering this promotion, please contact us at [Jazzbones Creative Ltd.] If you would like these terms and conditions in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us and we will endeavour to provide it.
This promotion is administered and promoted by: Jazzbones Creative Ltd. 2nd Floor, Cornmarket House, High Street, Swindon SN1 3EB